Welcome to Uganda Multimedia News & Information   Click to listen highlighted text! Welcome to Uganda Multimedia News & Information

The Belgium Scholarship Programme for Uganda

1) The Belgian offer for 2010

The Belgian Government Scholarships are awarded on an annual basis by the Directorate General for Development Cooperation (DGDC) in collaboration with the Ugandan Authorities.

The number of scholarships depends on the budgetary allocation made by the Government of Belgium. For the period of 2009/2012, an amount of 1,000,000 euros (2,850,000,000 UGX) is made available each year for the scholarships programme in Uganda.

2) Who is eligible to apply?

While civil servants will be given priority, candidates from civil society and the private sectorwill also benefit.

3)Types of scholarships

There are different types of scholarships.

• Mixed PhD’s and Masters degrees in Belgium (and Europe)
  • Short Training in Europe
  • Bachelors Degree (Health Sector Only) in Uganda
  • Masters Degrees in Uganda and/or in the region (Tanzania, South Africa, Burundi & Rwanda)
  • Short Training Courses in Uganda and/or in the region

1) Areas of Study

All scholarships (Masters, PhD) must be directly related to the sectors and the themes of the Belgian Development Cooperation. These are:  (i) degrees in public health, (ii) education and training, (iii) agriculture and food security, (iv) basic infrastructures (water, irrigation, secondary roads, rural electrification, etc.), (v) conflict prevention and peace building, (vi) equal promotion of men and women, (vii) protection of the environment, (viii) promotion of social economy.

2) Minimum requirements

for a Master (inUganda, in another African country, inBelgiumor inEurope)

1.      Ugandan national

2.      Candidates must not be over 35 years old on 31/5/2010.

3.      Candidates must have a Bachelor Degree

4.      The course has to be relevant to their work

5.      Candidates must have a letter of admission to the relevant university

6.      Candidates must have the written authorization of their employer and a letter of guarantee of employment after completing their studies

for a mixed PhD inBelgium(Europe)

1.      Ugandan national

2.      Candidates must not be over 40 years old on 31/5/2010.

3.      Prior to application, candidates must have the written approval of the relevant supervising Ugandan professor on the basis of a clearly defined proposal.

4.      Candidates must have a Master Degree in the same field as the PhD studies

5.      Candidates must be working as a  teacher or as a researcher at a recognized Ugandan university or a national research institute

6.      The PhD subject should be relevant to his/her teaching programme or research

7.      Candidates must have the written authorization of their employer and a letter of guarantee of employment after completing the studies

8.      Candidates must have an written agreement with a Belgian Professor ensuring they can start in 2010 .

3) How to proceed?

§         For the scholarships in Belgium and in Uganda:

Application forms may be downloaded from the Website.

Complete the application forms and attach all the requested documents (see application form). Please note that an incomplete file will not be considered

By preference, avoid filling in the form manually, use a computer

The Embassy is aware that admission letters from the universities might be released very late. Candidates are hereby informed that their file can be submitted to the Embassy without the admission letter. However, the admission letter will be provided as soon as it is available and not later than 30th of June 2010.

§         For the short courses (Belgium, Europe, Uganda, other African countries): fill in an application form and send a proposal to the Belgian Embassy. The proposal will be assessed by the selection committee.

4) Deadline for submitting the application form

All the application forms need to be submitted to the Belgian Embassy by the 26th of February, at the latest.

Files that will be registered later will compete for the 2011 programme. No Exceptions.

5) Selection process

According to the Belgo-Ugandan cooperation programme, at least 50% of the scholarships need to be reserved for the two sectors of the Belgian cooperation in the country, namely Education and Health.

The two ministries will define their priorities in consultation with the Belgian Embassy & Belgian Technical Cooperation.

The rest of the scholarships will be allocated on a competitive basis and according to the relevance of the studies for the development of the country.

selection committee, composed of representatives of the Belgian Embassy, a representative of the Belgian Technical Cooperation (BTC), representatives of the Ministry of Education and of Ministry of Health and possibly of other Ministries, will interview the candidates and select those who will prove their interest & capability to pursue their studies. The selection committee will also assess the relevance of the studies to the development of the country.

Gender policy

At least 50 % of the scholarships will be allocated to girls and women.

Candidates from upcountry

Promotion of candidates from upcountry will be actively pursued.

Note also that the selection is only valid for one year and therefore candidates selected for the 2010 programme must start their studies in 2010.

6) Implementation

The implementation of the scholarships is entrusted to the BTC office in Kampala

Only selected candidates will be contacted by BTC.

Once the scholarship is awarded, BTC will contact the scholar and sign a contract with him/her.

Candidates will be removed from the selection if they do not provide BTC with the admission letter at a date that will be communicated later.

7) Contact

Embassy of Belgium: rosemary.sevume@diplobel.fed.be

Belgian Technical Cooperation: Juliet.murekatete@btcctb.org

Scholarships Advert 2010 (download)

114 Responses to "The Belgium Scholarship Programme for Uganda"

1. Oboth Andrew  September 9, 2010 at 7:11 pm

Am glad communicating to you today

2. kusasira Adrine  November 4, 2010 at 10:30 am

when are 2011 scholarships due?
    thanx

3. allen  November 9, 2010 at 3:16 pm

i feel grate promoting such pgms but i wanted if one offers statiistics

4. grace, Karamoja  November 12, 2010 at 3:48 pm

when are 2011 scholarship adverts out, thanks

• editor  November 12, 2010 at 7:11 pm

Please keep checking the Scholarships section here or at the Embassy of Belgium Website. We as a media house get information of scholarships that has been released and cannot guarantee when. But if it is released, we shall post it right here.

best wishes.

Weinformers Media Team

5. Lubega Julius  November 12, 2010 at 7:48 pm

please i hear you again advertised for new applicants . Should i re apply i was not given in this years previous application for masters course sponsorship

6. Nyombi Enock  February 3, 2011 at 5:53 pm

Please I would like to get a scholarship for my Bachelors Degree,
    Am just an Advaced Level Certificate holder but I would like to proceed with my studies.
    How can I get contacted?
    my number is +256702192315

• editor  February 3, 2011 at 8:13 pm

Please read the scholarship information carefully and get in touch with the Belgium Technical Cooperation offices in Kampala as indicated in the scholarship announcement. We are a media house bringing you opportunities and not a scholarship offering institution. We expect that you will read all the details and if you qualify apply within the deadline.

Best wishes,

7. DAVID HAINJA  March 15, 2011 at 11:45 am

i`m a second year student, i`m i allowed to apply. if yes, whats the procedure

8. senema martin  May 29, 2011 at 3:48 pm

I have Diploma in civil engineering. I work with Arua District local local government, I’m defeated in accumulating money for paying my self so as to attain Bachelor of science in civil engineering beacause of having low pay and lost my father six years ago. I would really want to upgrade my self. May the mercy of God shower you so that you concider me in the schorlaship though you want only Health. waiting to hear from you and God bless you.

9. Twinomugisha rogers  July 13, 2011 at 10:33 am

kindly let me know when the next scholarship scheme will take place.i have completed my bachelors degree at muk and wish to upgade my studies but tuition remains a problem.will be glad to here from you very soon

• editor  July 13, 2011 at 3:17 pm

kindly keep checking the website for the latest scholarships

10. mugambwa dennis vicent  August 17, 2011 at 5:29 pm

kindly let me know when the next scholarships are on.i have just completed my advanced level but i have no finances for further education yet i would like to proceed with my studies.I will be so pleased to here from you.

11. andrew layanga  September 26, 2011 at 12:25 pm

When are the 2011 Masters scholarship. Anxiously waiting!!! +256759576537

12. barbara baagala  October 13, 2011 at 7:35 pm

I would love to apply at BTC for 2012,please let me know when applications will be requested for.just completed a bachelors degree in community psychology from makerere university

13. ACHOL EMMANUEL  October 27, 2011 at 1:58 pm

I would like to inquire whether a language certificate is a MUST requirement for students applying to study within Uganda as well.
    Thanks.

14. naluzze juliet  November 3, 2011 at 11:40 pm

i would like to inquire is the language certificate amust for an applicant who is applying with uganda? thax

15. twesigye patrick  November 5, 2011 at 9:15 pm

AM ASKING IF SCHOLARSHIPS FOR 2011 ARE ON AND WHEN THE DEADLINE MAY BE

16. Muwanga Twaha  November 11, 2011 at 5:10 pm

I would like to inquire if i can apply for a local Belgium scholarship after i have been in the university for a semester and am not working but studying. am a pharmacy student at mbarara university of science and technology

17. OJIIT ETER  November 24, 2011 at 11:13 am

I NEED TO KNOW WHETHER I CAN BE GIVEN A SCHOLARSHIP SINCE IAM NOT EMPLOYED WITH GOVERNMENT BUT IAM IN THE PRIVATE BUSINESS(EMPLOYER).

18. OJIIT ETER  November 24, 2011 at 11:18 am

WHEN IS APPLICATION TIME FOR 2012/2013 INTAKE?

19. Olupot Justin  November 30, 2011 at 5:27 pm

i studied Agricultural land use and management at Makerere University and graduated this year in january. is there a possibility for me to get a sholarship in any Belgian University to study a masters in Soil science?

20. isaac  December 6, 2011 at 3:07 pm

when are the 2011 scholarships and 2012 starting and ending thanks

21. aryatunga dickens  December 7, 2011 at 11:17 am

when should one apply bachelors scholarships in this year

22. Twekwase Deus  December 16, 2011 at 8:16 am

I’m working with a district local government upcountry i’m in need a scholarship for masters in Water supply Management or related course for the year 2012. Can i apply now and when is the dealine.
    Tel.0782-375515
    Thanks

23. Matovu Robert  December 21, 2011 at 6:20 pm

I am presently at Makerere University studying a Course in Global Education and School Partnerships,I would like to have a degree in Education next intake.I teach in upcountry schools in masaka and holding a diploma in education.Is it ossible for e to apply for undergraduate scholarship.Or is there any chance locally or internationally to go attend University.Thanks.

24. kadhumbula wilber  January 2, 2012 at 9:51 am

Am a male Ugandan.i hold a certificate in medical laboratory technology from mengo hospital.i would like to join university for an undergraduate degree in the same field.is it possible for me to get a scholarship or sponsorship from the the Belgium embassy?

25. ANGURIA MICHAEL  January 7, 2012 at 8:23 pm

Iam interested in enrolling a masters full time program on human resource or public health.
    Send me the application forms.
    Michael.
    +256-772-854991.

26. caroline Akello  January 9, 2012 at 1:14 pm

hello,

I work with the local government in the health sector and currently applied for a masters degree in public health(distance) from University of London.
    I would like to know if I will be considered for a scholarship(2012-2013) from Belgium technical co-operation.
    thanks

27. mulyalya yasin  January 15, 2012 at 8:34 pm

iwould like to know when the list of successfull candidate will be out for interviews thanks

28. Obura Julius  January 16, 2012 at 11:35 am

Are there Belgium Scholarships for Computer Courses?

29. Pigwangkiti Gabriel.  January 19, 2012 at 2:48 am

Great for our nation, i wish i could be the lucky one in 2013

30. Pigwangkiti Gabriel.  January 19, 2012 at 3:08 am

Great for our nation, i wish i could be the lucky one in 2013.

31. Edger  February 12, 2012 at 4:30 pm

how can i see the short listed candidates for the intervies

32. AINEBYONA DICKSON  February 21, 2012 at 2:27 pm

I am looking for a scholarship to pursue a masters degree in drug design Chemistry.Currently working with a pharmacy in Kampala in the laboratory in drug preparations.So please kindly offer me the opportunity of mastering on drug design skills that I come and work in Uganda after completing the course in one of your esteemed Universities.
    Thanking you in anticipation for affirmative response.
    Dickson Ainebyona.

33. RUKUNDO MOSES  March 1, 2012 at 3:45 pm

I am posting my request and inquiry into the creterion followed for one to aquire a scholarship to pursue a masters degree in lets say Molecular Biology in BELGIUM.Currently am a medical laboratory scientist. please kindly offer me with the required application proceedure if there be the opportunity in Belgian or German Universities available.Does BTC sponsor students who desire to join VUB?, what could be the proceedure of application required?
    The dream of being a molecular scientist is greater than can be shared in a single mail, but how possibly can your esteemed scheem help me achieve it?
    Thanking you in anticipation for affirmative response.

34. LAKER CHRISTNE  March 30, 2012 at 5:27 pm

I am grateful to BTC i am inquiring if i can have an opportunity with BTC 2012 for pursuing Masters in Literature is that opportunity still there for 2012?

35. sharifar  May 3, 2012 at 10:55 am

you have such a generous policies for the needy but capable .I will always be greatfull for the wonderful opportunity you gave me to persue my masters.You made my dream a reality.thank you so much.

36. franciska  May 20, 2012 at 9:24 pm

Last i applied for banchelors in medicine, but as if most of us were not considered. Can i again apply, or there is no provision

37. KATONGOLE RONALD  June 26, 2012 at 2:37 pm

i am a graduate with a bachelors degree in science education, but i want to go for a masters program in chemistry. is it possible to get a sponsorship by the Belgian govt. thanks to Belgian govt

38. WASSWA PETER  July 3, 2012 at 8:40 am

I would like to sponsor for BSEE at KIU PLEASE

39. omunyokol joseph  July 7, 2012 at 8:20 am

when is the intake for 2012?
    How can one apply? or get the application forms?

40. david katumba  July 13, 2012 at 5:37 pm

hello, i would like to know when you will be receiving applications for those of 2013 intake, thanks and may god bless you.

41. juliet  July 18, 2012 at 5:11 pm

hi, thanks for the support. may you avail me with scholarship application forms for 2012/2013

42. juliet  July 18, 2012 at 5:17 pm

i have a diploma in registered comprehensive Nursing and an advanced diploma in medical education. can i be eligible for sponsorship for BScN. i already have an admission letter.

43. wafula godfrey  July 19, 2012 at 5:34 am

thanks for the good work your doing and may GOD reward you. please i would like to study bachelors in medicine or nursing but no funds is it possible.god bless u.

44. wafula godfrey  July 19, 2012 at 5:40 am

thanks for the good work your doing and may GOD reward you. will the program continue in the coming years so that we can also benefit.

45. maura  July 23, 2012 at 9:36 am

am a civil engineering student at makerere university in need of a scholarship for second year. please let me know if they are still available

46. catherine nakasita  July 30, 2012 at 7:39 pm

hullo thanx for the support.iam a ugandan female with adiploma in nursing.can u sponsor me for adegree in nursing for 2013 intake.

47. lwevuze Deogratias  August 4, 2012 at 8:55 pm

I am grateful to BTC i am inquiring if i can have an opportunity with BTC 2013 for pursuing under graduate in public health or human medicine. am a clinical officer from hoima

48. nabukwasi teddy  August 11, 2012 at 7:47 am

how ca access sponsorship for further studies. am a civil servant working with communities as a community development officer in a lower local government

contact +256774106034

49. juliet  August 22, 2012 at 12:46 pm

Hello,
    Am undertaking a bachelor’s degree in Nursing at Aga khan university.i commenced on 30th/July/2012.
    am requesting for sponsorship for the academic year 2012/2013.
    Please assist me with the application procedures.
    Tel contact: +256782697910

50. juliet  August 22, 2012 at 12:51 pm

thank you for the great work you are doing in supporting students in their studies.Am a registered comprehensive Nurse and a Health Tutor, seeking for scholarship for my Bachelors in Nursing for the academic year 2012/2013.
    +256782697910

51. Eguyu john  August 28, 2012 at 9:28 am

ineed ascholrship , ihave already an admission letter please contact meon this number for more details 0772877899

52. iragaba herbert  August 29, 2012 at 9:45 am

i hold a bachelors degree in agriculture and would like a sponsorship for a masters in crop science. when is the right time for sending in my application for 2013. ma number is 0704735244

53. Musoke solomon  August 31, 2012 at 8:43 am

Thank you for the assistance given so far. However when are you releasing the scholarship programme for 2012-2013.

Regards
    Solomon

54. Tibikomwa Deborah  September 7, 2012 at 6:34 am

am female ugandan aged 28 years admitted at the university of IHSU BUT FAILED TO GE TUITION . so am looking forward for agood samaritan who can sponsor my tuition
    I will be greatful if my application meets your consideration

55. Tibikomwa Deborah  September 7, 2012 at 6:36 am

admitted for 2013 2014

56. Cele Geoffrey  September 8, 2012 at 5:53 pm

When should one apply for 2013 intake masters scholarship program?
    I will be grateful for your positive response.
    Thanks.

57. Betty Mirembe  September 21, 2012 at 7:39 am

can you please send me the application forms for 2012/2013. will be grateful.

58. Orach Andrew  September 25, 2012 at 7:17 am

I am eagerly waiting for 2013 intake. When should I apply for scholarship for academic year 2013/2014.

59. Ainomugisha  October 5, 2012 at 5:43 am

I am eagerly waiting for 2013 intake also. When should I apply for scholarship for academic year 2013/2014.

60. phillip abraham  October 6, 2012 at 9:16 am

We are glad about this program but wished to know when the advert for 2012/2013 will be run? am a doctor at Kisoro District hospital, Uganda.

61. NGOBI SANSA DAVID  October 8, 2012 at 9:52 am

-I am grateful to BTC i am inquiring if i can get a scholarship with BTC 2013 for pursuing Masters in economic policy planing and management and if so;

When should I apply for scholarship for academic year 2013/2014.

62. ainembabazi michael  October 8, 2012 at 1:58 pm

I am a student in 3rd year persuing a bachelor’s in public heqalth at Bishop Stuart University. i want to be graneted an opportunity once Iam through with my studies to persue a masters in public health majoring in epidemiology or demography. i will be grateful if there are any chances as we serve the lives of Ugandans. i thank you for the work you are doing now.

63. Makumbi Tom  October 11, 2012 at 11:21 am

kindly, i would like to have info for the 2012 available scholarships from the BTC.

Will be very grateful to hear from you

64. Taratwebirwe Osbert  October 17, 2012 at 2:24 pm

Am a psychiatric nurse working in Bihanga healthcenter 3, Buhweju District.I would want to do a bachelors in nursing science,for the 2013 intake.when will the scholarship application forms for 2013 be out?

65. wamulima titus  October 19, 2012 at 1:40 pm

Am a medical clinical officer working in a remote district of manafwa eastern Uganda.would like to inquire about 2013/2014 scholarships, coz am financially handicapped for self sponsorship for a bachelor in medicine and surgery.am grateful 4 your response God bless.

66. yusufu  October 31, 2012 at 8:15 pm

seeking for a scholarship of medicine and surgery

67. Mandera jane.  November 1, 2012 at 7:08 pm

When is the 2013/2014 intake? I would like to persue a bacholars degree in dental surgery.

68. Turyahabwe Robert  November 6, 2012 at 9:29 am

I am glad for communicating you last year i tried the scholarship but unfortunately i was not considered but i am still looking for scholarship from your program so when can i apply for 2012/2013 academic year. Thank you very much for your support to us Ugandans most us who cannot support ourselves. GOD BLESS BELGIUM

69. Lwanga Stella  November 6, 2012 at 4:39 pm

when next can we apply from now.concerned student

70. WASSWA SEGAWA SPERITO  November 13, 2012 at 9:06 pm

I NEED A SCHOLARSHIP IN THE ACADEMIC YEAR STARTING 2013 ADVISE ME PLEASE ON +256703727443 OR wsperito@yahoo.com thank you

71. Byarugaba Diana  November 19, 2012 at 4:25 pm

When can we apply for the 2013/2014 intake?

72. TURYAHABWE ISAAC  December 11, 2012 at 4:20 pm

thank u for assisting Ugandans to acquire their desired educational ambitions, I have A Diploma in Registered Comprehensive Nursing and would like to pursue a Degree in Medical Education in Mulago Kampala,iam inquiring about the time for filling scholarships application forms for the year 2013-2014.
    (turyahabwe isaac btrah01@gmail.com or+256752465230)

73. Byaruhanga ivan  December 15, 2012 at 4:50 pm

I have a higher Diploma in Anaesthesia. iwould like to passue a bachelors’ degree in public health.How can get sponsorship?

74. Omwanwomuntu Hilary  December 16, 2012 at 12:38 pm

Its a great opportunity to the education sector and health given 50 percent. When is the deadline for submission of 2012 applications? Thanks a lot.

75. Kalisha Emmanuel  December 17, 2012 at 12:28 pm

May you kindly assist me with a scholarship in food processing technology otherwise i can’t make it, yet pursuing it at Kyambogo University in second year. Thank you.

76. mugisa bigirwa daniel  December 31, 2012 at 11:54 am

It is my pleasure to communicate to you.Thanks for the continuing support you are providing to us.I am a graduant from kyambogo university and i would wish to apply for a masters degree scholarship.I therefore kindly request when will 2013/2014 call for applications be released?
    Hope to hear from you soon.
    Regards

77. NECKSON BWAMBALE  December 31, 2012 at 7:11 pm

AM a NURSING OFFICER Working in a hard to reach area in BUNDIBUGYO DISTRICT.i was admitted for B.MEDICINE & B.SURGERY at KAMPALA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY for academic year 2012/2013.due to financial hardships ifailed to join.am kindly requesting you to ofer me a scholarship to persue the course for the academic year 2013/2014.i have the passion to work for my sufering people who rarely sees a qualified doctor as the area is remote.
    your posive response is highly appreciated.
    0774889525

78. jackie  January 6, 2013 at 2:32 am

hullo
    am requesting for application updates for 2013 schoolarships thank you

79. jackie  January 6, 2013 at 2:37 am

hello editor
    am in my final year requesting for sponsorship to complete my course thanks

80. olweny denis  January 7, 2013 at 3:53 pm

kindly when can i apply for the 2013-2014 academic year.thaks

81. BYARUGABA JANE  January 9, 2013 at 1:47 pm

I AM Byarugaba Jane ,a senior clinical officer working with Lyantonde district am admitted at Uganda christian university for masters in public health and am trying to inquire about When the applications form for 2013/2014 academic year will be out .

82. drile luigi  January 14, 2013 at 4:01 pm

I m currently studding diploma in comprehensive nursing in Arua school of nursing 2nd semester and i would like to know if i will be able to go for bachalar in medicine 3years later through your support.

83. drile luigi  January 17, 2013 at 2:59 am

I`m Drile Luigi,and i would wish to know if self employed persons can also get the Belgium scholarship in Uganda

84. waiswa moses  January 17, 2013 at 3:41 pm

i would like to apply for the 2013 programme where can i get the forms?

85. joslyne  January 17, 2013 at 9:39 pm

when is 2013/2014 intake advert running

86. Asaaba Mackline  January 22, 2013 at 1:46 pm

hallo i already have an admission for 2012/2013 but on dead year do i stand a chance to receive a scholarship?

87. Imede Everline  January 31, 2013 at 12:01 pm

am grateful 4 this,i’ll be finishing 2014, will io stand a chance of getting the scholarship?

88. natseba ivan  March 7, 2013 at 8:47 am

please i’m desparetely needing a scholarship for a bachelors in medicine.

89. tadius  March 8, 2013 at 6:04 pm

Thank u for helping Uganda. i’d like to apply for 2013/2014 program. am frm upcountry, please, guide me.

90. MAKHOHA MICHAEL HAJUSU  April 10, 2013 at 2:51 pm

Iam a ugandan working as a police Officer hold Bachelor of Arts with Education.I have applied for Masters in peace and conflict management atMakerere University Academic year2013/2014.I DEARLY REQUEST FOR SPONSORSHIP.Email:makhoha@yahoo.com .+256702884912.

91. oola p; Ogaba  April 17, 2013 at 8:52 am

i am employee of Gulu Municipal Local Government i have appplied for short course in the Hague that shall commence in may 17 2013 i advise me on the procedure for geting scholarship.

92. Bikado Mansoor  June 5, 2013 at 4:12 pm

Am in s6 vacation and supposed to join university the coming academic year(2013/2014). Please advise me on the procedure for getting a scholarship.

93. Okello David Rowland  June 13, 2013 at 2:56 pm

I am a karamojong working with Abim district local government currently but i have been admitted to Cavendish University Uganda to do Bachelor of Science Public Health for 3years.The first semester begun in may and i have started but with a lot of difficulties and this makes me feel that fees will let me down at some point during the course of my career, am therefore asking if BTC could come to my rescue before its late or what procedures can i follow to access this scheme,is it possible this year(2013), or i can try next year?your guidance will impact positvely in me and indirectly to karamoja and uganda as a whole.Thanks

94. Nyirarukundo Florence  August 16, 2013 at 9:29 am

U have touched lots of lives by enabling them to study further which has uplifted livelihoods in Uganda.as Ugandans,we are hugely endebted.
    Kind Regards.

95. Nyirarukundo Florence  August 16, 2013 at 9:37 am

Are there any chances for 2013/2014 intake?please communicate when the application season is on.
    Thank you.

96. Stella Opio  August 19, 2013 at 2:01 pm

Completed my bachelor Degree in Development studies e=and would like to enroll for masters next year (2014). How can I be helped.

97. BUTESI DANNIZ  September 17, 2013 at 2:28 pm

when will scolarships for 2014/2015 be announced, & how can i access da application form, thanx.

98. Osuku David  September 22, 2013 at 10:33 pm

Am seeking a bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery degree scholarship at Kampala International University, Uganda for period starting 2013/2014 from Belgium embassy. I come from a peasant family which can not afford my tuition yet I want to become a doctor and treat ugandans in hard to reach areas.

99. nabisubi proscovia  September 23, 2013 at 11:43 am

hello i would also like to be informed about the 2013/2014 belgium scholarships if any in uganda thanks.

100. cosmas H. Mbulwa  September 27, 2013 at 11:44 pm

Am at makerere unversity taking pathology may u assist me gating sponsors

101. Namisi Omari Rashid  October 8, 2013 at 11:11 am

Am a Nursing Officer working in rural areas of Manafwa District Uganda Seeking for help to pursue Bachelors of Medicine and surgery for 2014/2015 intake.

102. Kamanye Bruno  November 18, 2013 at 5:12 pm

J finished A level,am kindly seeking for sponsorship in the acadamic year (2014-2015),so What should l do?(please support me)thank you.contact me on +256704677861,+256783263292 or kamanyeb@gmail.com

103. ojok  January 8, 2014 at 1:49 pm

i am a first year medical student at mbarara university and i am looking for a sponsor.am kindly asking if i am a legible candidate so that i can apply and how do i apply

104. Tabule Frank  January 16, 2014 at 1:02 am

Am a Medical officer working with Moyo District Local Government interested in pursuing Masters Degree in Public Health.Am seeking scholarship for 2014-2015 academic year.When is BTC advertising?

105. edith nagawa  February 5, 2014 at 5:21 pm

hi, am a finalist of a bachelors of biomedical sciences majoring in microbiology. is it possible to be sponsored next year even if am not yet employed for a bachelors in medicine?
    thanks

106. Nakate Janet  May 16, 2014 at 2:52 pm

Hullo,
    I am so grateful for what BTC is doing especially in Uganda. Thank you so much. I request to know if it’s possible for me to apply for sponsorship for my masters program in Public health for the year 2014/2015 and if yes then please send me the detail on the application process.
    Contact: +256 752879778 or
    E-mail: nkjanet@yahoo.com

107. Lydia Grace  August 19, 2014 at 10:00 am

Hello,
    Thank you for the good work you are doing in Uganda.Please let me know if it is possible for me to apply for scholarship in Master science livestock Development and planning 2014/2015.Thank you so much.

Tel.0779321388

108. Biryomumeisho Melesian  September 9, 2014 at 6:42 pm

Hullo, thank you for the good work you are doing in Uganda. Am Melesian and i would like to be sponsored in Bachelors of Nursing 2014/2015. Waiting for your positive response.

109. tumwesigye wilber  September 9, 2014 at 10:33 pm

please let me know whether i can apply for the next scholarship for 2015 in masters in either mathematics or information’s system

110. olum  October 23, 2014 at 2:45 pm

please i want to know how to go about with application for next academic year

111. Reed  April 20, 2016 at 1:57 am

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to
    claim that I acquire actually enjoyed account your weblog posts.

Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently fast.