Location:Genius Plaza Kampala
Our Education team is expanding! We are searching for an experienced Elementary School teacher who can help us train other teachers, principals and superintendents on our Ed Tech platforms. This person will participate in initial implementations and training of new users, as well as ongoing follow up, support and trainings of the users to ensure retention and customer success.
This position is a full-time role. You will be a source of reference for our users and their point of contact to improve their knowledge and use of our platform.
What you will do:
- Be a resource and provide platform training
- Provide ongoing feedback, insights and ideas to the management team
- Conduct training sessions for new and existing users
- Provide ongoing individual and group coaching to teachers and school administration to ensure the flawless execution and results on all point of sale initiatives
What you will need:
- Degree in Early Childhood Education, K-6 or related
- 2 years minimum of teaching experience with Elementary aged students
- Experience teaching online courses is a big plus
- Engaging, fun personality and ability to connect with other teachers, principals and superintendents
Who are we:
Genius Plaza’s award-winning education platform is the first multicultural startup built for diverse communities that uses technology to remove obstacles to quality education by providing engaging tools and resources where students are the protagonists of their own learning. The Company serves communities in 35 countries and its ground breaking communication tools are available in over 80 languages. This makes Genius Plaza the only platform to serve communities including native African and Indigenous languages such as Leblango, Shona, Quechua and more.