The scholarship covers:
· Tuition fees, for all years of study.
· On-campus accommodation.
· Contribution towards living expenses.
· One return airfare from Kenya.
· Possibility of summer vacation work at Sanofi Aventis, UK Office in Guildford.
Pharmacy Scholarship Eligibility:
· Must have KCSE with a mean grade of A overall, with Chemistry, Biology, English and Maths at grade A.
· Work experience in Pharmacy or healthcare and evidence of contribution to society voluntary/charity work.
· Candidates who have already had the opportunity of studying for one year or more outside of Africa will not be eligible.
· Completing an application form is not a guarantee for interview.
· Candidates will be required to prove their nationality and show that without the scholarship they would be unable to study in the UK.
A maximum of 20 candidates will be selected for a written test and a short list will be made for the final selection interview.
For more details Contact: Uniserv Education, Nairobi, Kenya. Tel – 020 445 2732, 0723 597 445, 0735 014 549 or email email@example.com