AGFS Scholarships are available to eligible candidates to undertake a higher degree by research at the University of Adelaide.
Up to 15 scholarships may be available to outstanding international students from any country undertaking postgraduate research in any academic discipline.
The Research Priority Areas of the University will be taken into consideration when awarding these scholarships.
Scholarship Application Eligibility Criteria:
- Not be currently enrolled in a higher degree by research at the University of Adelaide.
- AFSI Scholarships will be awarded strictly on academic merit.
Extra-curricular achievements will not be considered.
- Candidates who have applied for Australian permanent resident status are ineligible.
- International applicants who have not provided evidence of their meeting English language proficiency requirements by the closing date are not eligible for an AFSI.
- Candidates are required to enrol in the University of Adelaide as ‘international students’ and must maintain ‘international student’ status for the duration of their enrolment in the University.
- Scholarships holders must commence study at The University of Adelaide in Semester 1 or Semester 2.
- Applicants who applied in previous international scholarship rounds are not eligible to apply again.
Closing Date: 31 August.
For more information and application, see: Adelaide Fee Scholarships International