- Scholarships for emerging business leaders
- Internationally-recognized Masters degrees
- A General Management MBA, or a M.Sc. with focus on agribusiness
- Study in Denmark or South Africa
- International experience and networking
- Improved competitiveness in the globalized market
Scholarship Eligible applicants
The ELSP is open to applicants from Danida’s Programme partner countries: Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Mali, Mozambique, Nepal, Nicaragua, Tanzania, Uganda, Vietnam, and Zambia. The ELSP is also open to applicants from South Africa
Applicants will come from locally-owned private-sector companies engaged in business management and entrepreneurship, the and banking sector including microfnancing, business associations, legislative and regulatory bodies, and academic and training institutes contributing to private sector development.
Deadlines: 15 June every year.
For more information and application, see: Emerging Leaders Scholarship .