For study of master’s degrees only.
Technische Universiteit Eindhoven – Netherlands
Value and purpose of grant : 17.000 euro per year,
Grant award period : 2 years (dependent on the academic achievements of the student)
Grant provider : Technische Universiteit Eindhoven
The Technische Universiteit Eindhoven awards yearly 50 scholarships to highly talented non-EEA students who would like to follow a master’s program at TU/e.
Scholarship Application Eligibility Criteria:
In order to be eligible for selection by the TU/e selection committee, candidates should:
- have applied for admission to a TU/e master’s program before 1 March for the academic year they wish to join
- have the nationality of a non-EEA country
- comply with the Dutch visa criteria
- not have been granted a scholarship by any other scholarship organization
- not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans (“Studiefinanciering”).
Closing date : March, 1.
Information on eligibility for this support can be found on; TU/E Scholarships