Public health scholarships covering full tuition fees, accommodation, living expenses & flights. Study abroad scholarships for public health degree/graduate grants.
Public Health Degree Scholarship Application Eligibility Criteria
- You must be an international student and hold an offer for the full-time MSc/MPH Public Health.
Public Health Degree Scholarship – How to Apply
Do not submit an application for a scholarship prior to or along with your admissions application to study at the University.
Apply only if you are holding an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on a course at the University of Westminster.
Applications from students who have already begun a course of study at the University will not be considered.
The scholarships procedure is separate from your admissions application.
Therefore, please make sure that you send in a separate application to the Scholarships Office accompanied with:
- A copy of your transcript from your most recent/current academic study
- A reference letter for your scholarship application
- A copy of your offer letter
- Your statement of support (This is section B of the application form)
- A copy of your IELTS/TOEFL result, or alternative English language qualification, (where applicable).
Deadline: 31 May and 1 November each year.
For more information and scholarship applications, see: MSc and MPH Public Health Scholarships Website