Maximum grant duration is three years. Preference will be given to applicants who serve as faculty members of state and private institutions of higher education in Indonesia.
Applicants will possess:
- a Master’s degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.00 scale)
- leadership qualities
- a good understanding of Indonesian and international cultures
- a deep commitment to the chosen field of study
- a willingness to return to Indonesia upon completion of the Fulbright program
- a minimum TOEFL score of 600.
How to Apply
Candidates should complete the appropriate application forms and return them to AMINEF by the application deadline.
Forms are available either by mail or in person at the AMINEF Office, Gedung Balai Pustaka, 6th floor, Jl. Gunung Sahari Raya 4, Jakarta 10720.
Application forms may also be downloaded from the AMINEF Website at the following URL: www.aminef.or.id
Please return completed application forms to the AMINEF office along with a copy of your most recent TOEFL score and at least one letter of reference.
Specific questions regarding the application process may be addressed via e-mail to the following address: infofulbright [at] aminef.or.id
The deadline for the submission of application materials for all programs is May 31.