iLive2Lead is holding its Young Women’s International Leadership Summit in Munich, Germany from July 5-9th and in Washington, D.C June 24-30th.
ILive2Lead is a renowned Washington DC Foundation which fame has been awarded by the biggest Forum for young Leaders, One Young World.
ILive2Lead is accepting young women, ages 15-21, from around the world who demonstrate leadership potential, and who are committed to utilizing the leadership skills they learn at the Summit to lead a service project in their communities.
Scholarships available from generous donors who believe in the possibilities of young women to shape the future.
- Private Transport from and to the relevant Airport;
- High level classes and talks given by influential women professionals, Ambassadors and decision-makers;
- Public speaking and Interviews trials;
- Confidence coaching sessions;
- Project planning classes with experts within the Business Management;
- ALL meals (breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinners);
- Private transportation;
- Meetings with Ambassadors and High Level country representatives;
The iLive2Lead Summits provide one week of intensive training by experts in Leadership, public speaking project planning, communication, and presentation skills.
Furthermore, a personal mentor provides support for the year following the program.
For more information and scholarship application, see; Sponsored International Leadership Summit