Welcome to Uganda Multimedia News & Information   Click to listen highlighted text! Welcome to Uganda Multimedia News & Information

Dangers of drinking bottled water left in cars

 

 

No matter how much you are thirsity, don’t drink water left in cars for long hours. Drinking bottled water left in cars is very dangerous as drinking it causes breast cancer.

Drinking waters left in vehicles has been identified as the most common cause of the high levels of dioxin in breast cancer tissue.

The heat reacts with the chemicals in the plastic of the bottle water left in cars which releases dioxin into the water. Dioxin is a toxin found in breast cancer tissue.

It is not good also to drink water in plastic containers in microwaves, plastic water bottles in freezers and plastic water wraped in microwaves.

Dioxins are poisonous to cells in our bodies. It is also dangerous to heat food in the microwave using plastic containers, especially foods that contain fat…a combination of fats, high heat and plastics release dioxin into the food.

Ends

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

468x60

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Click to listen highlighted text!