The Africa Youth Trust (AYT) is an independent, non -partisan youth development and advocacy organization.
Established ¡n 2005, AYT exists to harness the productive energies of youth towards peace, equity and prosperity within and across communities in Africa.
About the Project
With funding from UN Women Governance and Gender Programme phase III (GGP III), AYT is implementing a Young Women in Governance project.
The project aims at providing young women the necessary skills and knowledge to effectively and proactively engage in governance processes.
The Young Women in Governance project is being implemented in Kiambu, Machakos and Nairobi Counties.
AYT is calling for applications from young women who meet the following qualifications;
- are in a leadership position in any sector
- posses good oral and written communication skills in English and Swahili
- demonstrate the ability to facilitate forums
- reside in any of the three Counties mentioned above
- minimum education level of ‘O’ level
- are between 18-35 years of age
For more scholarship information and application: Young Women in Governance Grants