Swiss Management Center recognizes the need to create equal academic opportunities amongst candidates.
The role of the SMC Scholarship Fund is to provide financial assistance to students and give you the tool to achieve a solid academic advancement.
The Fund considers applications of candidates who prove sustained academic excellence and dedicates partial or full assistance to waive off the tuition fees and related academic materials.
The Scholarship Fund covers tuitions on Distance Learning Graduate and Doctoral levels.
Scholarship Fund Application Requirements:
- Scholarship Requests are only reviewed in combination with Applications for Admission to an SMC distance learning program. Transcripts & diplomas should be originals or legalized copies.
- To apply for a scholarship, please mark and fill the according section within the online Application for Admission procedure. Students with outstanding academic achievements are assigned the highest levels of scholarships.
- Students with outstanding academic achievements are assigned the highest levels of scholarships.
- Annual quotas applicable in regards to the country of origin of the applicant.
- No inquiries on results shall be given in advance of the date announced to the candidate for the decision.
- Applicants who have been granted Scholarships will be informed by the Admissions Committee in writing, indicating the level of financial assistance.
- The regular process of enrolment and study is applicable to the students from the decision rendering onwards.
- SMC reserves the right to require additional documents from candidates in regards to their financial eligibility.
Candidates are evaluated and admitted on a continuous basis.
Contact: Swiss Management Center (Administrative headquarters), Baarerstrasse 112, CH-6302 Zug, Switzerland. Tel.: +41 (0)41 767 25 52. Fax: +41 (0)1 274 29 34. General queries: info[at]swissmc.ch.Administration: administration[at]swissmc.ch.
For further details, see: Swiss Management Center Master and Doctoral Scholarships – Distance Learning Scholarships