The UGM (Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia), Sasakawa Young Leaders Fellowship Fund (SYLFF) Scholarships are now open for international students! The scholarship is available PhD students wishing to pursue doctoral studies in Indonesia on a full scholarship.
Below is the detailed information:
Doctorate Scholarship Program
- Non-Indonesian citizen
- Master holder with honor (GPA 3.70 or above of 4.00 scale)
- No more than 35 years old
- Outstanding English proficiency proven by TOEFL ITP 600 or equivalent
- Attached to university as lecture or mid-career professional in higher education institution in home country
- Listed as author of at least two papers published in international journal
In order to be considered, please submit the following:
- Filled application form
- A copy of academic transcript and diploma/master degree certificate
- A copy of valid passport (until 2017)
- A legalized copy of TOEFL or IELTS
- CV or Resume
- A copy of published paper in international journal
- One page letter of motivation
- Research proposal
- Two letters of recommendation/reference from home university/institution and previous supervisor
- 4 passport-size photographs
Submit your application to admission [at] ugm.ac.id with subject: UGM SYLFF Fellowship or mail it to: Office of International Affairs UGM Gedung Pusat UGM, 2nd floor, South Wing, Bulaksumur, Yogyakarta 55281.
The deadline for this program is 30 April.
For more information and scholarship application, please visit; Sasakawa Scholarship Fund