The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Nanyang Technological University (NTU).
PhD training will be carried out in English at your chosen lab at A*STAR Research Institutes, NUS or NTU.
Students will be supervised by distinguished and world-renowned researchers in these labs. Upon successful completion, students will be conferred a PhD degree by either NUS or NTU.
Scholarship Application Criteria Eligibility:
- Open to all international students
- Graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees
- Attractive monthly stipend over 4 years of PhD studies, which can support you comfortably. The stipend amount is SGD 24,000 annually, to be increased to SGD 30,000 after passing Qualifying Examination.
- Full support for tuition fees for 4 years of PhD studies.
- One-time SGD 1,000 Settling-in Allowance
- One-time Airfare Grant of SGD 1,500
How to Apply:
Only applications with all required supporting documents (transcripts, referees’ letters, etc.) received by SINGA Office before 1st June will be processed for the January intake.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified within 2 months from the application closing date.
Application for the August intake has closed. The application deadline for January next year is 1st June.
For more information and application, visit: Singapore International Graduate Award