National Water Research Institute Fellowships gives up to 15,000$ a year per student to support graduate work (master’s or doctoral) related to water resources.
The research must pertain to NWRI’s mission statement, which is to create new sources of water through research and technology and to protect the freshwater and marine environments.
Research areas include, but are not limited to, engineering sciences, physical and chemical sciences, biological sciences, health sciences, political sciences, and planning and public policy.
NWRI’s specific research interests include (but are not limited to):
- Water treatment technologies
- Water quality
- Water environmental chemistry
- Water policy and economics
- Public health and risk assessment
- Water resources management
- Please note that students must be CURRENTLY enrolled in a U.S. university to receive the NWRI fellowship.
International students are eligible.
Application Deadline: March 1.
Contact Details: National Water Research Institute, 10500 Ellis Avenue, P.O Box 20865, Fountain Valley, CA 92728-0865.
For more details and application visit; National Water Research Institute Fellowships