The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) are designed to promote capacity building within organisations in 61 countries by providing training and education to mid-career staff.
The NFP is funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs under the budget for development cooperation.
The overall aim of the NFP is to help alleviate qualitative and quantitative shortages of skilled manpower within a wide range of governmental, private and non-governmental organisations.
This is done by offering fellowships to mid-career professionals to improve the capacity of their employing organisations.
During the year, there are several application deadlines. Be sure to check which deadline applies to the course or study programme you wish to apply for.
For more information and application, see:
- Short Course Scholarships for Sub-Saharan Africans
- Fully Funded Fellowships for Short Courses
- Scholarships for Short Courses, Trainings, Workshops Worldwide
- Short Course Awards for Africa – Short Course Scholarships
- UNESCO Short Courses Fellowships