Each year, a number of VLIR Scholarships are available to students of developing countries, giving high-potential students the opportunity to study in Belgium.
These scholarships cover all costs.
Candidates should :
- Have a study history in agreement with the academic admission requirements of the programme
- Not have reached the age of 35 at the moment of their application
- Be a resident of a developing country
- Not have studied before in an industrialised country have at least two years of work experience
- Be proficient in English (speaking and writing).
When English has not been the language of instruction, proficiency in English has to be proven with a TOEFL- or equivalent certificate
- Submit carefully completed VLIR-application forms, accompanied with all documents requested before the deadline to the VLIR-Scholarship Administration of the VLIR-UDC office in Brussels.
For more scholarship information and application, see: VLIR-Scholarships Website