The International Centre of Excellence in Water Resources Management (ICE WaRM) scholarship programme aims to:
- provide high calibre students with the opportunity to study with International Centre of Excellence in Water Resources Management (ICE WaRM) partners to further their knowledge;
- provide students with the opportunity to participate in research and advance their scientific knowledge in water resources management;
- encourage the exchange of ideas on best practice within water-related fields;
- provide students with the opportunity to participate in presentations, conferences, seminars and forums on contemporary issues in water resources management;
- provide the opportunity for students from organisations and countries currently facing major water issues to participate in programmes which they may not be able to fund; and
- demonstrate a commitment to cultural change and diversity and the international sharing of knowledge and skills related to water resources management.
ICE WaRM’s five university partners are involved in the delivery of this programme, providing students with the opportunity to specialise in their area of interest in water resources management:
- University of Adelaide
- University of South Australia
- Flinders University
- Deakin University
- CQ University
Field of study:
Water Resources Management
- International Centre of Excellence in Water Resources Management (ICE WaRM) offers full and partial scholarships toward the cost of the programme (tuition fee).
- For international students, the fully funded scholarship is about AUD$30,000 and partially funded scholarship is about AUD$15,000.
- (Tuition fees are subject to change by the universities on an annual basis.)
- Candidates are responsible for all other costs, such as fees for University applications, visa applications, fees, living costs during the course of study, health insurance etc.
- Candidates are permitted to apply for other scholarships to cover “other costs” as listed.
Scholarship Application Eligibility Criteria:
All persons with a water related background and/or an interest in further study in water resources management are encouraged to apply. Based on the scholarship guidelines, to be eligible scholarship candidates must:
- satisfy Australian Government Visa requirements for international student entry to Australia;
- not hold a current Australian Government scholarship;
- which is to be considered for a scholarship;
- be applying to commence a new programme of study and not be seeking support for a programme already commenced in Australia; and
- be able to commence study in the semester and year for which the scholarship is offered.
Application Deadline: February and August annually.
For More Information and Application, Please Visit; International Centre of Excellence in Water Resources Management Website