The University of Leeds is offering University Research Scholarships for take-up in October.
The Scholarships are available to new students wishing to commence doctoral study in any Faculty of the University of Leeds.
The Scholarships will provide academic fees at the UK/EU rate and a maintenance grant of £13,290 per annum (full-time rate).
The Scholarships may be held for up to three years, subject to satisfactory academic progress.
eeds for international students from partial fee awards to full scholarships covering fees and maintenance grants and other allowances.
Scholarships are very competitive and it is important to make enquiries and apply to all possible sources of funding at an early stage.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria – Applicants must:
- HolThe University offers a wide range of Taught and Research Postgraduate Scholarships for study at Ld a degree which is equivalent to a UK First Class Honours Degree.
- If awarded a full maintenance award of £13,290, must not hold another Scholarship which provides a maintenance grant.
- Must be commencing PhD research degree study for the first time in Session.
- Be eligible to pay fees at the International Fee Rate.
- Not already hold a doctorate or equivalent qualification.
For further details, and application materials, contact: Research Postgraduate Scholarships, University of Leeds