The European Doctor in Industrial Management (EDIM) is a four-year state-of-the-art doctoral research program for doctoral training addressing managerial issues of significance for the future competitiveness and sustainability of the industrial companies of Europe.
The mission of the program is to generate cutting-edge knowledge at the intersection of engineering and management.
EDIM is run by a consortium consisting of the industrial management departments of the most prominent and well-respected engineering universities in Sweden, Italy, and Spain:
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden.
- Universidad Polytechnica de Madrid, UPM, Spain.
- Politecnico di Milano, POLIMI, Italy
In addition there are three associate partners:
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, ETH, Switzerland
- Universidade de Sao Paolo, USP, Brazil
- Rajamangala University of Technology Thanyaburi, RMUTT, Thailand
Annually there are nine scholarships awarded to the successful candidates.
Admission to doctoral studies is granted 5 times throughout the academic year. All applicants must have a good command of English.
For more information and scholarship applications, see: PhD Scholarships in Industrial Management