The All Saints Educational Trust makes personal grant awards to teachers, intending teachers and students in Religious Studies, Home Economics and related areas.
Corporate awards are made for imaginative new projects which will enhance the Church’s contribution to higher and further education.
The Trust makes individual awards, All Saints Scholarships, to students from the UK/EU (‘home’ students) and to students who are citizens of countries that are currently full members of the Commonwealth.
Scholarship Application Eligibility Criteria:
- All applicants must be over the age of 18.
- There is no upper age limit; but the Trust must be confident that those applying will be in a position to make a commensurate ongoing contribution to society as the fruits of any award that they receive.
- All programmes must be carried out at recognised institutions of higher education in the UK.
- All Saints’ scholars are expected to advance education in accordance with the principles and practices of the Church of England or of a Church in communion with it.
- Nevertheless applications can be accepted from individuals of other faiths or of no faith, provided that they can illustrate that they share the same life values as Christians.
- Applicants must already possess a relevant undergraduate (first degree) or equivalent qualification
- Applicants must have a written offer of admission to study full time in the UK at a recognised institution of higher education (for example, a university), for a relevant qualification that meets the objectives of the Trust, as reflected in the Vision and Mission Statements.
- Relevant qualifications include Master’s programmes or other advanced postgraduate diplomas
- You are under 18 years old when the programme of study begins
- You hope to pursue a career in business/management, engineering, law, medicine, nursery nursing, social / welfare work or as a therapist or counsellor (other than in a school-centred environment), or in commercial IT, private sector catering or ‘hospitality’
- You need funds to train for ordination
- You are requesting funds for a Sabbatical period
- You have sufficient funds already to sustain you while you are studying, and therefore do not need to rely upon further assistance
The Trust will NOT accept applications from Commonwealth citizens intending to pursue the following programmes:
- programmes Undergraduate or equivalent qualifications
- PGCE or similar programmes of study
- Programmes of study with a probable duration greater than one year (twelve months), e.g. MPhil/PhD programmes, etc
- Part-time or short courses at any level
Applications are welcome from citizens of countries that are currently full members of the Commonwealth.
Deadline: 25th February.
For more information and application, visit: The All Saints Educational Trust