As part of Google’s ongoing commitment to encouraging women to excel in computing and technology, Google offers EMEA Travel and Conference Grants to encourage more female computer scientists to attend and participate in research conferences.
Award winners will be chosen from the applicant pool to receive:
- Free registration for the conference
- 1000 Euros for travel costs
To be eligible for a conference grant candidates must:
- Be working in or studying Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or technical field related to the conference subject.
- Have a strong academic background with demonstrated leadership ability.
- Attend the core day(s) of the main conference.
Eligible Conferences (ongoing, more conferences will be added throughout the year)
- Product Management Festival (deadline 12 August)
- JSConf (deadline 18 August)
- EuroBSDCon (deadline 23 August)
- Flossie (deadline 4 October)
- Velocity (deadline 6 October)
Follow the links below for more details and application contacts.
For more information and application, see: Google EMEA Travel and Conference Grants