A number of 100% Tuition Fee Scholarships, plus an additional 60 Tuition Fee Scholarships – normally 75%, are available for new students from Africa registering on Taught Masters programmes (including MRes and Masters by Research programmes) at The University of Nottingham in September every year.
The master scholarships are available in the following areas:
- Faculty of Engineering,
- Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences,
- Faculty of Science,
- School of Geography – courses related to the area of Environment,
- Institute for Science & Society – courses related to the area of Science,
- Business School – courses allied to Operations Management.
The Developing Solutions Scholarship Fund will reach out to those students who have the potential to make a real difference to the development and prosperity of their home countries.
Developing Solutions Taught Masters Scholarships – How to Apply
In order to apply for one of these scholarships you must:
- Be holding a conditional or unconditional offer of a place on a full time Taught Masters degree programme at the University of Nottingham by September
- Be classified as an ‘overseas’ student for fee purposes
- Complete the University of Nottingham online application
- Application for admission to study at Nottingham must be received at least six weeks before the scholarship closing date.
The closing date for master scholarship applications is 25 April.
For more information and scholarship application, see: Developing Solutions Taught Masters Scholarships