Sheffield Hallam University participates in the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme (CSSS) Scheme and welcomes applications from students for this prestigious award.
The award covers tuition fees and living costs. The University is prioritising applications from female candidates.
Scholarship Application Eligibility Criteria:
To meet Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme (CSSS) eligibility criteria, candidates must:
- be nationals of (or permanently domiciled in) a Commonwealth developing country, and not be currently living or studying in a developed country
- hold a first degree at either first or upper second class level
- be no more than 35 years old on commencement of the course (some preference is given to those aged 30 or below)
- be sufficiently fluent in English to pursue the course
- have not previously studied for one year or more in a developed country
- not be employed by a government department (at national level) or a parastatal organisation (employees of universities are normally acceptable however)
- be able to confirm in writing that neither they nor their families would otherwise be able to pay for the proposed course of study
In addition Sheffield Hallam University is prioritising applications from female candidates, and those who apply for courses in the following subject areas:
- built Environment
- banking and finance
- human resources
The deadline for applications is 01 May each year.
For more information and application, see: Women Scholarships in UK