Dryness of the lips is caused by bacteria, though these bacterias can not be spread from one person to the other. Lips add more value to your beauty and it’s good to keep them wet whether you’re a man or woman you should avoid having dry lips.
Causes of dry lips
- Too much sunshine
- Constant use of lip balm
- Stress and depression
What you should do
- Take at least 6glasses of water a day
- Avoid too much lip gloss
- Eat salads and fruits
- Do a lot of exercise
How to care for your lips
- Fold a tissue in half and run it under water
- Squeeze it so that it is not soaking, but moist/damp.
- Run it over your lips. This will moisten them.
- Apply Vaseline or petroleum jelly. This will moisten and soften your lips
- Press your lips together for 15-30 seconds. Make sure the Vaseline/petroleum jelly is well absorbed.
- Apply a thin coat of lipstick (it’s usually best to stick with neutral tones, but if bright reds andsuch work on you, go for it!)
- Blot out by kissing off the excess lipstick on the back of your hand. DO NOT use a tissue for this, as little bits could stick to your lips.
- Apply a thicker coat of lip gloss. This will give it shine.
- Get some moisturizer (the thicker the better). After you’ve brushed your teeth at night, put the moisturizer on your lips, rubbing it on them and a little bit around your mouth until you can’t see it. Then, get some more and dab a thick layer onto your lips so your lips look white (the color of the moisturizer). Leave it on overnight, and during the night it will soak into your lips and dry, leaving them smooth, soft and perfect.