Rwenzori Bottling Company Limited, o leading water bottling company in Uganda and a subsidiary of CCBA, the largest bottler in Africa, seeks to recruit a highly motivated, results oriented and dynamic professional for the position above:
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The Quality Manager will be expected to develop and manage Quality Assurance System in the Plant activities and in trade. Coordinate the various activities (HACCP, EMS, OSH. and QMS) of all Technical Departments and bring them info one Integrated Management System (IMS).
- Conform to value chain requirements
- Manage QC administration and optimize the availability of measuring equipment
- Maintain and control consumable stock levels
- Optimize management systems
- Coordinate the internal and external Audits
- Budget and manage the budgeting process for the department
- Control departmental costs and review financial results
- Lead production activities in accordance with the Manufacturing Way work practices.
- Lead the application of work practices for the department.
- Any other duties assigned by the Plant Manager
Competence and Qualification Requirements
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry or Food Science and Technology from an accredited University
- 5 years Managerial experience in a beverage or similar FMCG environment with a focus on Quality Management
Key Skills and Attributes Required;
- Operational excellence, flexible adaptable and practical
- Good communicator across all levels within and external to the organization.
- Customer focused mind-set and approach
- Demonstrable problem solving skills Excellent self-management practices
- Proactive, energetic and committed.
- High tolerance for stress and managing the operational realities of the business
To apply, please send your application letter, CV to email@example.com not later than 9thDecember 2016 OR
The Human Resources Business Partner, Rwenzori Bottling Company P.O Box 26543. Namanve