Organisation: Davis & Shirtliff Ltd
Duty Station: Mbarara and Gulu, Uganda
Davis & Shirtliff Ltd was founded in 1946 and is the leading supplier of water related equipment in the East African Region. Its business activities mainly focus on six principal product sectors i.e. water pumps, water treatment, borehole equipment, swimming pools, solar products and generators.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Selling specialised equipment and services.
- Tasked with customer development and retention.
- Travels to customer visits.
- Perform any other tasks in the workshop service area.
- Any other task deemed necessary to accomplish the above.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants should possess a 2nd Class Upper university degree in a Electrical, Mechanical, Agricultural Engineering from a recognised university.
- Additional professional qualification is an added advantage
- A minimum of three years’ relevant experience
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation skills and commercial skills are also of great importance.
- Good computer skills including MS Word and Excel.
- Be self-motivated, disciplined and effective team player
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Age: Below 30 years.
How to Apply:
All candidates are strongly encouraged to send their applications, copies of certificates and updated CV indicating email, daytime phone number, colour passport size photograph, current salary if employed and how soon you would be available to begin work, if selected. Send applications to:
Head of HR & Administration,
Davis & Shirtliff Ltd,
P.O. Box 22824 Kampala, Uganda
Deadline: 22nd February, 2017